Next Meeting: Wednesday, January 23rd from 6:30 to 8:15 at the Waterville Branch Library
Scroll down for information about our upcoming Fall Fundraiser!
Join us for our fall fundraiser! Relax and have fun before the big election with a variety of beer and lots of pizza. Email us to purchase tickets!
Anthony Wayne Area Democratic Club
2017 Year in Review
Helping those less fortunate:
· Gave to 3 Foodbanks, 2 local & one affiliated with a health clinic · Participated in Food for Thought activities · Gave school supplies and clothing for the Toledo Battered Women’s Shelter Community Service:
· Maintained Pray Park Gardens Making our voices heard:
· Women’s March on Washington DC · Called and written to our State and national legislators
· Attended local government meetings · Attended local rallies · Participated in local Roche de boeuf parade and provided our information at a booth during festival Strategic initiatives:
· Formal affiliation with Lucas County Democratic Party · Ice Cream Social Fundraiser · Gathering signatures on Fair Districting Petition · Aligning ourselves and campaigning for Democratic Candidates like Mike Galbraith and Mike Bonfiglio · Increasing awareness of our Club through Website and Facebook sites · Partnering with other groups like League of Women’s Voters and other Democratic Clubs · Participating in local government through committee memberships · Reached out to local school system – invite to meetings, assist in educational topics